Justin, our showroom manager, has just returned from a nice, sunny break in Las Vegas – where he attended the International Builders Show. He brought back more information on the new Metrie, formerly Moulding and Millwork, product line. We have some printed information today, more coming Thursday this week.
Here’s the Metrie scoop:
Five coordinated collections with every piece needed to completely trim a room from floor to ceiling, including coordinated specialty doors!
- Fashion Forward – Transitional, melding traditional and modern. Go Retro or Bistro
- French Curves – Classic forms of the Baroque and Empire periods. Go Glamour or Shabby Chic
- Pretty Simple – Inspired by the Colonial period. Go Folk Art or Country
- True Craft – The look and feel of Craftsman. Go Prairie Style or North West Bungalow
- Very Square – Contemporary. Go Urban Edge or Asian Zen.
Some innovative products and ideas you might want to check out:
- Ikons (also known as rosettes or corner blocks) forget the traditional door applications, they can be used in so many unique ways with the new patterns. Try framing a mirror or using as onlays on mantels or doors.
- Architraves have been in use for ages – but you’ve never seen them look like this before! Unique new shapes for windows and door trim.
- True Craft Collection – CVG fir mouldings with a look born for the Pacific NW. Flat grain and vertical grain trim pieces suited for grand lodges or traditional bungalows.
If you’d like to take a look online you can visit Metrie at www.metrie.com
We will be training on the new products this week and special ordering materials starting – now!