Our shop has been up and running custom millwork profiles for about 2 years now. Adding a shaper to our inventory stepped up our standard shop services. Services now include:
- Easing edges on s4s lumber – any radius you ask for with a 2-3 day lead time
- Planing – maximum dimensions on planing – 12″ wide x 5″ thick, while you wait
- Plowing – 1-1/4″, 1-5/8″, 1-3/4″ and custom widths while you wait.
- Ripping – while you wait
- Sanding – our wide belt sander accommodates pieces up to 36″ wide and 6″ thick.
- Scarfing – lead time 2-3 days
- milling custom profiles – All the profiles we’ve run so far can be seen by typing “custom” in the search bar on any main page of our website. Lead time 2-3 weeks.
Need more information? We’ve added a Custom page to our website with info about what we need to know in order to help you navigate finding and creating historic or unique trim pieces; click the link or look for it in the “catalog” drop down menu on the menu bar.
Next time you visit us ask for a tour – we’d be happy to show you around the shop and/or warehouse.
We can ease, sand, rip and plane our lumber as well as lumber that you bring to us. Clean lumber only please!
We will gladly quote shop work for any project that you may have.